The SEAWATCH MIni II buoy is a robust, economical and flexible buoy that measures a range of oceanographic parameters for harbours and coastal areas.
- Extremly robust construction
- Solar charging allowing long-term unattended operation
- Designed for wave measurements
- Choise of GENI datalogger or WAVESENSE integrated datalogger and directional wave sensor.
- Various two-way communication options
- Harbour and coastal monitoring
- Coastal engineering
- Offshore design and operations
- Scientific studies
- Wave engergy studies
- Maritime traffic control